Belle Tire Text to Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
Belle Tire Text to Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE BELLE TIRE TEXT TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) AND ANY ADVERTISEMENT RELATING THERETO, IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY WITHIN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN (“TERRITORY”) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY MICHIGAN STATE LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE TERRITORY, PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE TERRITORY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OR DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The “Belle Tire Text to Win Sweepstakes” OFFICIAL RULES 1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The “Belle Tire Text to Win Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Belle Tire, 1000 Enterprise Drive, Allen Park, Michigan 48101. The Sweepstakes begins on January 7, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 16, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (such entire period of time referred to hereinafter as the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entry into the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other Prize Sweepstakes, promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decision of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who reside in the State of Michigan who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Belle Tire Distributors, Inc., (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [children, spouse, parents, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The potential prizewinners may be required to show proof of residency.
Unless otherwise indicated in an advertisement from Belle Tire on our website or on our mobile applications, we do not require any payment or charge any subscription fee for SMS text messages sent by Belle Tire. Note that your carrier’s message & data rates may apply. Please check your mobile contract for details. Belle Tire will offer periodic automated marketing text messages to subscribers who have opted-in to Belle Tire Advantage Club or a text promotion. Marketing text messages from Belle Tire may include information regarding promotions, coupons, sales, and/or requesting information/feedback regarding your service/transaction at Belle Tire. The frequency of messaging depends on the Advantage Club/promotion that your phone is subscribed to. Upon subscribing to the Advantage Club/promotion, you will receive a text message noting how many texts you should expect to receive per week or month. Sometimes a maximum number is given. Sometimes the number of messages depends on the frequency of news for the particular subscription. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you will receive a confirmation text message for each text message, vote, or entry you send to Belle Tire. For additional help, text HELP to 59925 in reply to a text message you receive. To cancel an SMS subscription to our Advantage Club or promotion, text STOP to 59925 in reply to any text message you receive. Note that this will remove you from ALL SMS subscriptions on the short code. You may also text STOP to cancel if you don't remember which club you subscribed to or which promotion you participated in. By opting out, you acknowledge, understand and agree that you will receive a reply message clarifying or confirming your opt-out request. Belle Tire is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected messages, including but not limited to undelivered messages resulting from any form of filtering by your mobile carrier or service provider. Supported carriers include: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, C Spire Wireless, Cellcom, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Dobson, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, nTelos, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, and Virgin Mobile. Belle Tire’s text services are available only to residents of the United States. 3. ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 7, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 16, 2020. To be eligible for the Entry Period Prize, all entries must be received by Sponsor by the end of each Entry Period for the applicable Prize Sweepstakes. The Sponsor’s database clock shall be the official time keeping device for all online entries.
Entry Period Start Date Entry Period End Date Drawing Date/Estimated Time
1/7/20 2/1/20 2/3/20 10:00 am 2/3/20 3/16/20 3/17/20 10:00 am 4. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not improve your chances of winning. DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, EACH ENTRANT SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REGISTER TO WIN ONCE. To enter, text “WINGS” to 59925. By joining Belle Tire’s Advantage Club, you agree to receive ongoing messages at the number provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services. Up to 4 messages/month. Message and data rates may apply. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the mobile number/e-mail address supplied at the time of entry. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable phone number/e-mail address has been assigned by the internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning phone number/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the address submitted. The potential prize winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the phone number/e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
Alternate Entry: To alternately enter the Sweepstakes (an "Alternate Entry"), you must submit an email to email@example.com that includes Belle Tire Red Wings Promotion in the Subject and the body of the email should include your name, address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number. All other Alternate Entries will be void. Only one Alternate Entry, per email, per game listed in the entry period. If more than one Alternate Entry is in an email, all Alternate Entries in the email will be void. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of Alternate Entries will be void. Proof of sending or submitting an Alternate Entry is not proof of receipt of such Alternate Entry by Sponsors. Alternative entries must be received by each entry period end date as indicated in Section 3 of these rules. Entrants need only to register once for the sweepstakes. Limit one entry per entrant during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit of one (1) “Prize” (as defined below) per prizewinner/household throughout the entire Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced, illegible or incomplete entries will be accepted. Sweepstakes entries will be deemed null and void and will be rejected if not submitted through authorized legitimate channels. If a dispute as to the identity of any entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. As permitted by law, each entrant agrees that personal information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes may be shared with the Promotion Entities and Sponsor’s other promotional partners to contact you regarding promotional updates; information; messages; and for other reasons via electronic and/or ordinary mail and, will be used by Sponsor and such promotional partners in compliance with their respective privacy practices. Entry must be made by the entrant, only in the manners as set forth herein. All other methods of entry are considered void. 5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) prizewinner will be selected in a random prize drawing on the drawing date for the applicable Entry Period, from all eligible entries. Each potential prizewinner will be notified by text message to the phone number entered in the drawing according to the Prizewinner Announcement Date(s) noted hereinabove, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any prizewinner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential prizewinner for any reason. If the selected prizewinner for the applicable Prize Sweepstakes cannot be reached by telephone or does not respond within two (2) days of the initial attempt to notify the potential prizewinner, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate prizewinner for that prize may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential prizewinners for each prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the prize may go unawarded if the prize remains unclaimed. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES/ODDS: Entry Period Prize: The prize will be in the form of a set of four (4) tickets to a predetermined 2019-2020 Detroit Red Wings game and a Zamboni ride for one (1) participant during the same game. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is Five Hundred Ninety-Six Dollars ($596.00). The total ARV for all prizes awarded is One Thousand One Hundred Ninety-Two Dollars ($1,192.00). Ground transportation and parking to retrieve the prize will not be provided as part of the prize. All prizewinners are solely responsible for all other expenses not specified as being awarded including without limitation delivery, processing and handling fees, food, beverages, gratuities, all travel arrangements, and/or personal purchases. The actual odds of winning a prize depend on the actual number of eligible entries received for the applicable Prize Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person, per entry, per sweepstakes.
7. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All potential prizewinners are subject to verification. None of the prizes are redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. The prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If lost, a prize awarded herein will not be replaced. The prize will not be substituted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value except where prohibited by law. The prizewinner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any federal, state and/or local taxes on the prize package received. If any potential prizewinner declines the prize, is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential prizewinner may be disqualified and will forfeit the prize he or she otherwise might have received. Upon verification of entrant’s win and compliance with these Official Rules, delivery of any prize will be coordinated by a representative of Sponsor and each prizewinner will receive further notification with details on how to claim the prize. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prizewinner fully complies with these Official Rules. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each prizewinner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Each potential prizewinner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and IRS Form W-9, and where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). The Prize Claim Documents must be returned within the time frame indicated on the documents. If the potential prizewinner fails to return such documents within the prescribed time, or if a potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, then that potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any awarded prize.
Depiction of the prize in any advertising, promotional materials may not reflect the actual prize package delivered to the prizewinner. Sponsor or its agents shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of any prize once it has been shipped by Sponsor or its agents. Prizewinners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered to the prizewinner. 9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby: (a) agrees that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), includiPng death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) releases the Promotion Entities from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to this Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes, or use or misuse of a prize package or any portion thereof; and (c) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes may not be used for any form of gambling.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. 10. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants release and hold Belle Tire, Olympia Entertainment, Inc., Olympia Entertainment Events Center, LLC,, Detroit Red Wings, Inc., the National Hockey League and its Member Clubs, their respective parents, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertisers, promotional agencies and each of their respective directors, successors, sponsor, partners, licensees, officers, subsidiaries, agents, employees, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation causes of action, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the Entrants or his/her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or use t of the Prize.
11. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prizewinner’s permission for Sponsor to use prizewinner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for misdirected telephone transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of the Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROMOTION ENTITIES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.