- How many locations does Belle Tire currently have?
Belle Tire currently has 94 locations in Michigan, northern Ohio and Indiana.
- Are Belle Tire’s locations franchised?
No. Belle Tire’s locations are not franchised.
- What are your store hours?
Belle Tire is open Monday through Saturday. Monday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where is the headquarters for Belle Tire located?
The Belle Tire headquarters is located at 1000 Enterprise Drive in Allen Park, Mich. 48101
- What is the Belle Tire Advantage program and how do I sign up?
The Belle Tire Advantage program allows customers/participants to receive monthly emails for a savings of $20 on their entire purchase. You can also receive special offers and exclusive promotion alerts. There are no commitments or costs and you can opt out at any time.
- Where do I go for press information about Belle Tire?
Please, email Marketing@BelleTire.com for any media inquiries, interview requests, questions or comments.
- Does Belle Tire offer appointments?
Yes. You may make an appointment for your next service at Belle Tire by calling your nearest location.
- Does Belle Tire offer gift cards?
Yes. Belle Tire offers gift cards. You can purchase these at any of our locations in Michigan, northern Ohio and Indiana.
If you have a gift card and would like to check the balance, you may visit our website and enter the gift card number.
- What method of payments do you accept?
Belle Tire accepts all major credit cards, cash and checks. All payments are due at the time of purchase.
- How long has Belle Tire been in business?
Belle Tire has been in business since 1922 when it opened its first store in Detroit, Mich.
- Where do I report any customer issues or feedback?
Please, email CustomerService@BelleTire.com with any issues or feedback.
- Is there a toll-free number to reach Belle Tire customer service?
To reach our customer service team, contact 888.GO.BELLE.
- How do I find out about careers at Belle Tire?
Search for open positions at BelleTireCareers.com.
Tires and Wheels
- If I purchase a tire from Belle Tire, can I mount it onto the wheel myself?
Our automotive technicians are trained to make sure that your visit to Belle Tire includes a full-service experience which includes the option of a Complete Installation Package. However, customers do have the option for “cash and carry” and can buy tires and mount them.
- What is RFT (Run-Flat Technology)?
Run-flat tires afford you enough time to make it safely to an auto shop in the event your tire experiences a puncture. For example, Bridgestone’s run-flat tires , allow you to continue driving for up to 50 miles, at a speed of 50 mph, even after a loss of some inflation.
- How do I know I need new tires?
There are several signs that you may need new tires which include bulges or blisters that could, eventually, lead to tire failure. Other signs may include cuts or cracks on the sidewalls.
Making sure you have the proper tire tread is crucial to your driving experience and safety. The tread helps your tires maintain contact with the road and navigate in road conditions such as rain, snow, ice and slush.
- How can I find my tire size?
Belle Tire has more than 250,000 brand names tires in stock and ready for installation. Visit BelleTire.com to search tires by vehicle, brand or size. Or visit any Belle Tire location and ask one of our experts to assist you in finding the right tires for your vehicle.
- What is the proper tire pressure for my vehicle?
Check your owner’s manual and door placard for the proper air pressure for your tires. Make sure to check it regularly to help maintain any loss of air. It may be best to check your tires once a month, or more frequently, as they lose pressure due to reasons such as cold or hot weather.
- Can I use my winter tires all year long?
We recommend that drivers do not use winter tires beyond the seasonal time frame. Having a set of all-season tires to alternate between seasons may be the best option for drivers.
- Why are winter tires preferable in the winter season?
Winter tires are preferable in the winter because they were specifically created for winter driving conditions – temperatures below 45 degrees and roads with elements such as ice, snow, slush and ice.
- If my tire shreds, what does that mean?
Under-inflated tires are a result of events such as penetrations, cuts, impact breaks, valve stem leaks and improper mounting which may lead to a shredded tire. If a tire is continuously driven in this state, internal damage occurs and the sidewall becomes deflected which will rub and cause it to weaken – this usually causes a tire blowout.
- What are the hazards for tires with exposed cords?
If the cord material of your tire has become visible, this is cause for an immediate tire replacement as it has become hazardous for driving.
- How does my tire pressure affect my fuel economy?
The better a tire is inflated, the less friction your car has on the road. When the friction is reduced, this means the vehicle needs less fuel to travel.
- What causes a tire to wear?
Tire wear is a normal part of a tire’s life. But, there are ways to extend your tire life.
Drivers can regularly check tread depth and wear condition for each tire which will help you assess when it is time to replace it. Regular maintenance will help them to wear evenly – wheel alignments, rotations and balancing are some of the examples of measures that can be taken to preserve your investment.
- Why is tire tread important?
Tire tread is important because it allows your vehicle to remain in contact with the road. The tread grips the road so that you have a solid, safe foundation when maneuvering while driving.
- Can my flat tire be repaired instead of replaced?
In some cases, tires are repairable. The damage to your tire varies and you are best advised to visit any local Belle Tire so that our automotive experts can assess your tire and help you make a safe decision for your vehicle.
- Does Belle Tire “plug” flat tires?
No. Belle Tire does not plug tires. Simply plugging a tire is not a sufficient repair as this means while you are sealing the outside, the inside of the tire is not necessarily repaired. Once a tire is damaged, it must be demounted for proper repair. Patching a tire is not feasible either as it is possible that water and air will be able to get into the tire. Therefore, the safest option for a tire that has been punctured by a nail or a screw is to have a plug patch which means that both the inside and the outside are repaired.
- What should I do when my TPMS light comes on?
The TPMS system on your vehicle is not a definitive indicator of your tire pressure. Drivers are best advised to check their tires, at least, once a month to make sure that your tire pressure is at the recommended levels as indicated in your owner’s manual or on your door placard.
- Does Belle Tire offer free air?
Yes. Belle Tire has free air available to our patrons. Our locations all include signage outside of the building that indicates the air station where you can fill your tires and measure your tire pressure.
- What do the letters and numbers on the sidewalls of my tires mean?
The letters and the numbers on the sidewalls of the tires indicate type of tires, tread and conditions.
- Does Belle Tire give back to the community?
Yes. Belle Tire gives back to the community through its In-Kind Donation Program which allows us to help community organizations meet their fundraising goals. Belle Tire provides gift cards for events that include activities such as a silent auction, door prize and a raffle.
- Does Belle Tire sponsor local athletics programs, events, etc.?
Belle Tire currently sponsors several professional and college athletic groups in Michigan, northern Ohio and Indiana. However, we are unable to offer support to high school teams and other groups at this time outside of the sponsorships that have already been allocated this fiscal year.
Price Comparisons /Rebates
- Will Belle Tire beat competitors’ prices?
Yes. We have the lowest price, period. We will compete with local tire competitors to help our customers receive the best tire prices in the area.
- What documentation do I need for price comparisons?
We will match or beat any local tire retailer’s price online, in an ad or in store.
- How do I learn more about rebates or current Belle Tire offers?
Visit the Belle Tire website to learn more about our current rebates and offers.
- How do I check the status of my rebate?
Please, visit the Belle Tire rebate page for more information and to check the status of your rebate.
Returns and Warranties
- What is the Belle Tire return policy?
Our return policy is contingent upon store policy and procedures. Specific questions should be discussed with a sales associate prior to purchase.
- Do I receive a warranty with my purchase of a tire?
Some tire manufacturers offer warranties for your tire purchases. Please, inquire with store sales associate for more information.
- What is Belle Tire’s Freedom Plan Advantage?
Tires that are under the Belle Tire Freedom Plan Advantage are covered for repair or replacement.
- Does Belle Tire offer off-season storage?
Yes. Belle Tire offers off-season storage. Our Valet Program allows drivers to alternate between their winter tires and all-season tires in the spring and winter. Typically, winter tires are installed in the fall and are switched out for all-season tires, the following spring. Visit any local Belle Tire location and ask your sales associate for details.
- How often do I need my shocks and struts replaced?
We recommend replacing your shocks and struts every 50,000 miles.
- What are some of the key elements to regular maintenance? Why is regular maintenance important?
Some key elements for regular automotive maintenance include changing your oil regularly, monitoring all fluids, flushing your radiator, changing all filters and exercising good habits on the road.
- What should I do if I notice my car vibrates?
If you are currently experiencing vibrations during driving, it is time to bring your vehicle into a Belle Tire to have one of our ASE certified mechanics take a look as this could mean several mechanical issues. The problem could be anything from tire imbalance and uneven tread wear to a number of other issues that indicate it is time for your vehicle to be serviced.
- How often should I have my wheel alignment checked?
We recommend having your alignment checked every six months or 6,000 miles.
- Why does the mechanic provide me an estimate for other repairs when I only came in for one particular service?
Belle Tire has a holistic approach to automotive service. In the process of delivering your requested product or service, we may run across other issues your vehicle may be experiencing. At that time, a team member may inform you of another pending issue.
- When replacing two tires, why must the new tires be placed on the rear of the vehicle?
Having tires with the deepest tread on the rear helps stabilize most vehicles whether they are FWD, AWD, 4WD or RWD. If your rear tires are worn out, the back of the vehicle could slide out when you try to stop or turn and it could possibly hydroplane or fishtail. Having the better tires on the back gives you the traction you need to regain control of the vehicle in wet road conditions.
- Can I order tires or wheels from Belle Tire online?
No. Tires are not available for purchase online. However, you may search our website for your tire or wheel size to determine if your current tire is in stock.
- I live in Canada. Will I qualify for a promotion or special offer?
Yes. Canadian customers who visit any of our Michigan or Northern Ohio locations may qualify for a promotion or special offer. However, some additional taxes may be charged for carrying new products upon return to Canada.
- How often should I rotate my tires?
Having your tires rotated every 3,000 to 6,000 miles helps evenly distribute tire wear and allows you to get the most miles out of your tires.
- Does Belle Tire sell used tires?
No. Belle Tire does not sell used tires. However, we offer new, brand name tires at a variety of price points.
- How do I take care of my new tires?
Regular maintenance like tire rotations, alignments, balancing and other services will help you get the most out of your investment.
- Does Belle Tire offer any special financing?
Visit any local Belle Tire location to learn more about our Goodyear credit card.
- Does Belle Tire do auto glass repair?
Yes. Belle Tire has auto glass and repair services.
Since 2007, Belle Tire has been the only tire retailer to offer auto glass services. Our certified installers use the finest resins and original equipment equivalent glass products on each vehicle we service throughout all of our Michigan, northern Ohio and Indiana locations.
- Are your auto glass technicians certified?
Yes. Belle Tire’s auto glass technicians are certified and compliant with Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS).
- Do you offer wiper blades?
Yes. Belle Tire offers a full line of wiper blades.
- How often should I replace my windshield wipers?